.cn Domain Names are available for registration
Asia Registry is pleased to offer domain registration services for .cn domain names to the general public. Register your .cn today with Asia's trusted domain name registrar.
.CN is a restricted domain name This means that all applicants will need to provide additional information before we can successfully register a desired .CN domain name. The additional information we require will depend on where the applicant is so please refer to the categories below:
A) China based commercial entity or company
If you operate of Chinese commercial entity or have a company registered in China we'll require the following documents:
1. A copy of your Chinese Branch's Business License in China; and
2. A copy of your Certificate of Organization Code in China if your Chinese Branch is registered with Chinese government; and
3. A copy of Chinese Citizen National ID of the person who is the contact person of your Chinese Branch (Chinese Passport is not accepted)
B) Hong Kong based commercial entity or company
If you operate of Hong Kong commercial entity or have a company registered in Hong Kong we'll require the following documents:
1. A copy of your Hong Kong Business Registration or Certificate of Incorporation document; and
2. A copy of Hong Kong Citizen ID or Passport of the person who is the contact person of your Hong Kong Branch
If you don't fall into one of the categories above then you may be eligible to use our agency service, which we offer to non Chinese or Hong Kong applicants seeking to protect their brand inside China. Documentation will be provider to all applicants seeking to use the agency service after we receive an order in our database.
Please note that .CN agency domain names cannot be hosted with a Chinese hosting provider.
Local presence service is available for foreign registrants to meet the registration requirements of this domain name.
.cn - Chinese Domain Registration
The economy in China is huge and expanding rapidly. Its economy has grown more than 10 times during the last 30 years. China is also the largest economy after the United States in terms of Purchasing Power Parity GDP. Many financial analysts predict China to become the biggest economy in the world this century using all measures of GDP available. Instra Corporation is one of the few foreign registrars listed and directly accredited by the China Registry, CNNIC as seen on its website.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process for .cn domains, don't hestitate to contact us.